Flash Walk Animation with Swifty Font
Swifty Font can be used for Flash Walking animation. In this tutorial, we show how easy to use Swifty Font for Flash walking animation.
Flash Walking Animation Tutorial Content
Instead of using Poser for Flash walking animation, you can also use Swifty Font for the walk animation. Swifty Font provide a lot of interesting posing. It is only up to your imagination how to use it.
Swifty Font for Walk Animation Introduction
The following are some of the keys of Swifty Font. We will use keys 0, 1, 2 and 3 for the walking animation in this tutorial. We will do the animation step by step.
Flash Walking Animation Details:
1. Insert a new Symbol.
2. We are now working in the new Symbol (WalkingFigure).
3. Select the Font Tool and set as below diagram.
4. Enter number "1" in Frame 1.
5. Insert a new Key Frame in Frame 2. Use number "2" for Frame 2 instead.
6. Insert a new Key Frame in Frame 3. Use number "3" for Frame 3 instead.
7. Insert a new Key Frame in Frame 4. Use number "4" for Frame 4 instead.
8. Edit the frames according to the picture below.
9. Align the fonts according to the picture below.
10. Done! You should see the man walking animation when test the flash movie.
Download Flash Source File:
This Flash Animation tutorial shows how to do human walking animation with swifty fonts.